The EIR program has been conceived to inspire the best talent to be entrepreneurs by supporting them with mentorship, access to office space and guidance.
It also offers a monthly fellowship amount ranging from Rs10,000pm to Rs30,000pm for an year to minimize the risk involved in pursuing start-ups,
and to partially set off their opportunity costs of high paying jobs.
The program has been introduced by NSTEDB, Govt. of India.
The NIDHI-EIR programme provides tremendous opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs to expand their networks and get critical feedback on their ventures in order to promote their entrepreneurial career goals and aspirations
Grant of upto Rs.3,60,000 as monthly fellowship spread across 12 months ranging from Rs.10,000pm to Rs.30,000pm
Support for product development, prototyping and testing with partners and other stakeholders
Guidance from experienced entrepreneurs on the business model, strategy, sector and market insights
- Solution for Optimising for Last Mile Delivery through EVs and Charging infrastructure
- Efficient storage, fuel Optimisation, capacity utilisation and monitoring of on-road assets
- Low cost on-site/farm gate processing, storage, transportation solution for farm produce
- Technologies to support farmers aggregation and market/ Setup of FPOs, Interlinking of FPOs
- Agri produce Transparency and Traceability Solutions
- Solving the problem of Waste Segregation
- Greener/Sustainable Packaging Material
- Waste Water Management and Treatment
- Monitoring Quality of Air and Water
- Interventions for air and water pollution reduction
- Cost efficient tech solutions for MSMEs
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for MSMEs
- Predictive Health and Nutrition Management
- Improving Cattle Management and Food Productivity for small dairy farmers
- Innovation for Artisan Inputs- New Materials/Hybrid Materials
- Transparency and Traceability
- Enhancing Customer Experience/Story Telling
- Driving Financial and Digital inclusion for artisans
- Skilling for Job-Ready roles/Entrepreneurship
- Reducing disparity between urban/rural
- Reducing disparity between private/government schools
- Enabling educational institutes stakeholders to adopt the NEP of India (Experiential and Critical thinking elements in conventional schools for the 21st century)
26th Oct. 2020
06th Dec. 2020
The NIDHI-EIR Program would provide subsistence grant to an aspiring or budding entrepreneur of considerable potential for pursuing a promising technology business idea.
This program is open to candidates who can work full-time on their idea, thus students in final year of Undergrad and Postgrad studies are not eligible.
For PhD students, if they are getting fellowship from their institution, then they are not eligible. Also, EIR funds cannot be used for academic pursuits.
Please refer to eligibility section to know more.
An amount of Rs.3,60,000 can be provided as support to a NIDHI EIR fellow in a timeframe of 12-18 months. The grant will be given as monthly fellowship in amount ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs30,000 per month.
No, The support is for full time working entrepreneur only. Please refer to eligibility section to know more.
Process of selection:
Yes, but only one will be finally provided NIDHI-EIR support, if selected
RIICO Software Complex, EPIP, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur- 302022, Rajasthan (India)